A world-class, private, ALL-INCLUSIVE yoga and scuba diving retreat in beautiful Cozumel, Mexico.
November 28 - December 5, 2020
Your 7-day, 8-night exclusive experience INCLUDES:
✓ 5-star luxury accommodations in a private, 6,000-foot oceanfront villa
✓ Your own private room with ocean view, private entrance, private bathroom, and private patio
✓ All meals (Our own PRIVATE CHEF will prepare 3 meals daily of fresh farm-to-table Yucatan and Mexican cuisine)
✓ Private beach
✓ Private infinity pool
✓ 5 days of Snorkeling and Scuba diving with onboard lunch (4 days of 2-tank dives, 1 day of 3-tank dives)
✓ Access to bicycles, kayaks and, standup paddleboards
✓ Daily heart-centered yoga classes with yoga teacher and author, Erica Boucher
✓ Roundtrip transportation to and from the airport
*Does Not Include airfare, tips and gratuities, transfers from airports other than Cozumel, travel or diving insurance.
SPECIAL HOLIDAY PRICE! BOOK TODAY FOR $888!
PLEASE NOTE: There are only 6 rooms available in this private villa (two rooms with two queen-size beds; four rooms with one king-size bed).
Available on a first come basis.
WHAT IT TAKES TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT:
1. Click on the REGISTER NOW button and complete the registration form.
2. Make your payment in full.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the exclusive nature of this retreat, refunds are not available under any circumstance. Travel insurance is recommended.
Claim one of our limited spaces
Erica Boucher is an author, educator, international yoga teacher and world traveler with insatiable wanderlust. She has been teaching about yoga, authenticity, and heart-centered living for over 20 years. Erica is also the host of the ALL WAYS EVOLVING podcast, a conscious living podcast, and owner of INTERNATIONAL YOGA TRAVEL, where she has been leading yoga adventure travel around the world for over a decade.
Marilyn believes in living life to the fullest. She's fire-walked over hot coals, jumped off a 30' pole to catch a trapeze, and attended a 10-day Sacred Passage SOLO retreat in the woods guided by John P. Milton. She has also studied with Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey. In July, Marilyn decided to turn her fear of COVID into power and went to Cozumel to learn to scuba dive. Now, she's hooked, and wants to share the experience with others.
"I feel so filled up after that trip. It truly was a trip of a lifetime."
"I love traveling with you because of the vibe your tribe has.
It's all heart and joyful energy!"
"Thank you for organizing and introducing me to so many wonderful, like-minded people."
"Thanks for another wonderful adventure!"
"I'm so happy you enjoy organizing these trips. Because I love going on them with you!"
"Where are we going next? "
This retreat was intentionally kept private, intimate, and exclusive, recognizing that with 6,000 square feet of the villa to enjoy, including private rooms with private entrances, private bathrooms, open-air dining options, and a large private beach for yoga, this affords us plenty of space to fully enjoy ourselves while respecting the extra distance currently recommended due to COVID. Maintaining that extra physical distance, and wearing masks when that physical distancing is not possible, should be easy enough and a small price to pay to safely enjoy such a wonderful experience together.
By joining us on this trip, it is understood that you agree to and respect this framework.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE VILLA:
The villa is following US CDC guidelines regarding cleaning and cooking for guests.
At a high level, here is what is being done:
* The villa is completely cleaned from top to bottom with recommended disinfectants
* The outdoor areas and patios are power washed with a cleaning solution prior to any guests arrivals
* Our staff takes their temperature before work each day (cleaning, maintenance, and cooking)
* Signs on Covid-19 etiquette and hand sanitizers stations are throughout the villa
* Only authorized staff enter the property and with the proper protective equipment including gloves, mask, and plastic face shield
* All common areas of the property are cleaned and disinfected daily (great room and kitchen on both levels, hallways, common bathroom, and patio areas)
* The pool is re-chlorinated 1-2 times weekly during guests stays
* Bedrooms will be cleaned and disinfected daily (unless requested by guests not to do this or by putting the "no maid service sign" on the guest-room doorknob)
* Our chef will clean all food and counter areas prior to cooking
* The chef and cooking staff wear gloves, face masks, and protective plastic face shields
* The kitchen area will be properly cleaned with disinfectant after the cooking services are provided
* All drinking water is provided in sealed 5-gallon bottles
* Many seating options are available throughout the villa to practice social distancing during meals and casual relaxation
WHAT THE EXPERTS ARE SAYING:
Infectious Disease Experts agree our best defense against COVID is to wear face masks, practice physical distancing of 6 feet or more, and wash our hands regularly. In order to ensure the safest possible experience for all travelers during this time, we are requiring strict adherence to the following policy:
IMPORTANT: The face masks and physical distancing guidelines outlined above will be strictly enforced for the safety of all guests. Anyone refusing to adhere to these guidelines will be asked to leave immediately and no refunds will be granted. Anybody that joins us on this trip understands this and is 100% in agreement that, TOGETHER, we're going to do this in the safest possible way.
Travel by airplane is considered one of the safest ways to travel during COVID, due to the regular purification and rapid exchange of air on the plane. This, coupled with airline mask mandates, make trips like this possible. Out of respect for all involved, please wear facemasks in the airport, on all public transportation (including Ubers, taxis, shuttles, etc) up to and including during your time on this retreat.
Click here for information from the Mayo Clinic on how safe it is to travel by plane.
It is important that you recognize the risks involved and agree to the following terms.
PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL:
IF YOU SHOULD GET SICK ON YOUR TRIP:
If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected].
We thank you for your cooperation in these safety measures and look forward to having a wonderful experience in Cozumel.
Payment in full is required at the time of registration. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the exclusive nature of this retreat, refunds are not available under any circumstance. Travel insurance is recommended.
Plus enjoy free yoga and meditation practices, and more.